|31st March 2021.pdf||Download|
|26th March 2021.pdf||Download|
|19th March 2021.pub.pdf||Download|
|12th March 2021.pdf||Download|
|5th March 2021.pdf||Download|
|26th Feb 2021.pub.pdf||Download|
|12th Feb 2021.pdf||Download|
|05th Feb 2021.pdf||Download|
|29th Jan 2021.pdf||Download|
|22nd Jan 2021.pdf||Download|
Free School Meals & PP Checking
We want to make sure that we are providing your child with the best education and support we can. Healthy school food has obvious health benefits and can help establish healthy habits for life. Healthy school food can also help to improve pupils’ readiness to learn.
Families who receive certain benefits and therefore may be eligible for Free School Meals. You child should be eligible for Free School Meals if you are in receipt of one of the following benefits:-
Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more that £7,400
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Registering for free school meals could also raise £1,320 additional funding for school via the Pupil Premium Grant for fund valuable support and resources.
This additional money is available from central government for every child whose parent is receiving one of the benefits listed above.
If you would like school to perform the eligibility check on your behalf, please complete the online form below.