Parent and Pupil user agreement
During our 'live' lessons, we will be using the Zoom platform to teach classes remotely. It is vital that parents and pupils both agree to and have signed the following letter in order to participate in the online lessons.
Please click here to view the Government guidance for remote learning.
Our school remote learning policy can be found on the policies page of the website, Alternatively, click here to view.
Please see the user guides below for help with accessing our remote learning websites.
Our Remote Learning platform is Purple Mash. https://www.purplemash.com/sch/highfield-wn3
We will also be using ZOOM to do live lessons with our classes. See below for a parent and pupil user guide.
We will set daily tasks to be completed on there. You will also need access to the following sites:
- TT Rockstars https://play.ttrockstars.com/login/41895
- NumBots https://play.numbots.com/#/account/school-login/41895
- Accelerated reader https://ukhosted102.renlearn.co.uk/2242163
- Bug Club https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login
- Spelling Shed https://www.edshed.com/en-gb/login
- Letter join www.letterjoin.co.uk (Please see the attached guide for how to access this) Click here to view a user guide video.
- Online book access with MyOn (year 3-6) www.myon.co.uk
Log in details can be found in your child's reading journal. Please email your class teacher with any queries.